Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Good news, Bad news

Ok, good news first. I only have 1 more pound to lose to get to my pre-baby weight. Go me! The bad news, I was pretty fat when I found out I was pregnant. I still have quite a ways to go.
Will decided to wake up twice last night - 3:30 and 6. He wasn't necessarily hungry; just wanting to slow dance. I guess. He's been a champion napper for the last couple of weeks, taking two 2.5 hour naps a day. Normally I put him down within an hour and a half of waking, which is when I can shower/clean house/internet browse/watch trash TV (probaby should throw a workout into the mix). Today, however, Will decided a nap was not part of the plan (HIS plan), and he was still chitter-chattering away 45 minutes later. Maybe I should've left him...? Not sure. I couldn't resist, though, so I brought him downstairs for some cuddles on the couch. Look at how happy he was...






All in all a pretty boring day at home. The main event will probably be a walk around the block with the doggie. We're so ready for spring.


1 comment:

Erin said...

So I checked and I'm your first comment. I was going to email you and tell you how great you looked in the sling pictures and then I read on here that you say you have more weight to lose. Anyway, you look fabulous in those pictures!! I think I have 10 to lose to get back to my pre-baby weight. Thought you might like to get your first comment. Love the blog!
xoxoxox
And btw - what a pain to have to create a google account just to leave you a comment! I must really love you. :)