Thursday, March 4, 2010

My Sitting Boy



Will is sitting!! Hurrah! Well, sitting in a slumpy, slouched-forward kind of way. He only lasts a few seconds before helplessly toppling off to the side (with Mommy catching him before there's a hard thud). But sitting is sitting, and at the risk of sounding like a delusional mommy, I'm counting it. Consider it officially recorded in the baby book. I admit, in the picture above, he's leaning on my leg (ie. NOT sitting), but I managed to snap a few pics of him REALLY sitting - with a few random shots of my leg, the blanket, a toy, and whatever else the camera captured as I was tossing it to the side in order to catch the baby. Today he was even stronger, sitting with his little back straight - for a few seconds anyway. He caught a glimpse of himself in the little play mirror and gave the biggest smile. I think he was as proud of himself as I was. My big boy.


1 comment:

Erin said...

How exciting!! BTW you manage to snap some great pictures.