Monday, July 19, 2010

Bowling

Saturday was hot, as summer weekends usually are. We were eager to get out of the house, but didn't know exactly where we should go. We decided bowling at the new alley would be fun. Even though we had to leave our firearms in the car.
Photobucket
Photobucket

The girl at the front desk asked for our names, and I know the response was, "Mike and Carrie." However....
Photobucket
We somehow ended up as "Mikey and Carry."


We're both pretty competitive. A few years ago we put an engagement ring on the line. I won (or maybe he did??). But since Mike is in a bowling league, I was at a severe disadvantage this time around. No betting. It was all for fun.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
And it WAS fun.


I thought I'd be wearing him, but we decided to bring the stroller anyway. It worked out perfectly, since Will loved sitting on the side line watching the activity.
Photobucket
Photobucket


This isn't your Dad's bowling alley. See? They have sushi.
Photobucket
Photobucket

So, who won?
Photobucket Mikey did. Carry didn't even break 100. But that's pretty typical for her.


Will likes bowling.
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

Erin Jones said...

How cute! I can't believe he can eat food that he has to CHEW now! Your score is about what mine usually is. If I'm lucky. Now quit posting and email me back!! :)