Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Rain

It has been looking like this 'round here.
Photobucket


Gloomy, cloudy, rainy.
Photobucket

We managed to get out for an occasional walk in between showers. But for the most part, we've been stuck in the house.
Photobucket


While being stuck inside together can lead to some nutty moments...




Dog vs Cat from Carrie Harmsen on Vimeo.


It provides some cozy ones, too.
Photobucket


This picture almost didn't make the cut, except everytime I look at it, I laugh. Will adores Chewie. After spotting the sleeping kitty, Will crawled over to say hello. He grabbed Chewie's leg and the two just looked at eachother. As I was getting the camera ready, Will did a face plant right into Chewie's soft belly. Chewie made a run for it. A smile (and the last bit of cat tail running away) is all I captured of that sweet moment.
Photobucket


Speaking of pictures not making the cut, this one almost didn't either. Until I noticed the orb. Cue spooky music.
Photobucket


Concluding this post with a FIRST. Will's first teeth brushing. He has 4 now!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


And a video of the trick Will learned on vacation. He started doing this at 11 PM while I was trying to get him to sleep our first night there. I was exhausted, but it made me laugh. Two weeks later, I still enjoy it.




Click from Carrie Harmsen on Vimeo.

1 comment:

Erin Jones said...

That close-up of Will at the beginning of your post is GORGEOUS.