Friday, July 16, 2010

Toys: An endless saga

It is virtually impossible to buy Will toys. There are so few things he's actually interested in. It's always hard to know what he likes. He now has a cabinet full of toys, but seems bored with almost all of them.

Now that he is pulling to a stand, I decided to get him this musical table I've been eyeing for some time.
Photobucket


He spent some time checking it out.
Photobucket


We tried it both with the legs and without. And when it didn't have legs, he stood anyway. And when it did have legs he tried to climb it.
Photobucket

It was mildly entertaining.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


But then Will noticed my car keys (used to open the box) sitting nearby. The musical table was abandoned. Keys are fun.
Photobucket


Ellie's soccer ball is fun. Although you wouldn't know it from this picture. It really is one of his favorites.
Photobucket


Mommy's old Claudia doll (from the Babysitter's Club!) is fun - and it was the only thing he grabbed out of his toy basket yesterday.
Photobucket


The toys I bought him two weeks ago are fun. Well, kind of.
Photobucket


I think it's pretty safe to assume that I am Will's favorite toy. Because whenever we're on the floor, he always tries to climb me.
Photobucket
My lame attempt at self-picture-taking.

2 comments:

Erin Jones said...

I know I've mentioned this before, but I love his expressions. He looks so pensive. I can't believe he pulls up to a stand now. Time has certainly flown by. Wish I could see the three of you!!

Katherine said...

I love him trying to climb the table. Wonder if he'll be a 'climber'?