Monday, August 23, 2010

I love weekends...

when they start like this.
Photobucket
Occasionally Will takes a break from pinching, headbutting, face smacking, wrestling, and biting to spread a little love. It's lovely.

We met some friends for a lunch date. Laura insisted Will wear his hair swept to the side, while Andy kept saying, "Will is such a treasure."
Photobucket

Will is doing some big boy things lately. All in anticipation of the biggest boy thing: turning one.
Finally using the sippy cup.
Photobucket
Taking his own bites.
Photobucket
And figuring out THIS contraption.
Photobucket


Grandma gave Will an 'early birthday present.' Which is really just code for 'I bought this for no other reason than to spoil the hot mess out of my adorable grandson.'
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket Will: Try as you might, but a walk in the stroller WILL NOT make me nap.
Photobucket
Tickle, tickle.

This (fake!) bear skin rug definitely got a 'WTF' from me when my mom bought it a few years ago. But, OH, how Will loves it. He crawls full steam ahead and does a face plant. Then a roll. Then he lays there taking it all in.
Photobucket
Plan on seeing it in his finished playroom. At his insistence.

Look who else turned 30.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Where's Will??

Photobucket Oh! There he is. For sure plotting another night of NOT sleeping through.


I spent the better part of Sunday with my handy laser level and bundles of blue painter's tape. At this rate, Will's playroom will be complete by his real life 30th birthday.
Photobucket

No comments: