Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Playing Well With Others

Yesterday I took some pictures for Will's birthday party invites.
Photobucket

It's going to be a football party. Of course, the lollipop was simply a tool, used to distract Will from trying to figure out what the hell was on his head.
Photobucket
And while I tried to keep these photos underwrap, I just couldn't help but share a little early.

It looked like this today.
Photobucket
Yuck.

Will and I took a drive to Fredericksburg.
Photobucket
Will, this is where your parents met almost six years ago. They met through friends. One was named Vodka.

Photobucket
And THIS, Dear Heart, is where you were born.

The plan was to meet our new friends from swim class at an indoor amusement center. And when I pulled into a shopping center that I'd never want to find myself at after dark, I should've known. Or maybe the giveaway was the fact that it's situated next to a chinese restaurant that sounds suspiciously like a certain four letter word that ISN'T blog appropriate.
Photobucket
This was no place we wanted to be. Eh, we high-tailed it to the mall instead.

But instead of shopping, we let the boys climb around the playground area.
Photobucket

The Chickfila cow even made an appearance.
Photobucket
Despite the fact that he was totally creepy, Will loved him.
Photobucket
Yes, Cow. Yes, I will eat mor chikin.

And for this mom, no trip to the mall is complete without a slice of pizza from Sbarro's.
Photobucket
My new mom friend: What are you taking pictures of?

Will's new buddy, Cameron, is 10 months older. They had a good time. Despite Will looking like he's kicking ass and taking names in these pictures.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I can already see the report card comment coming my way: Does not play well with others.

This girl plays well with others.
Photobucket

This afternoon we took Ellie to the vet for a possible kidney stone, which, thank goodness, she doesn't have. But, OH, how she loved saying hi to the biggest creature she could find in the waiting room.

And Will, with legs crossed, watched the entire scene from his stroller.
Photobucket

Take good notes, Little Monkey.

1 comment:

Katherine said...

I love that you take your camera everywhere. I need to do more of this!