Friday, September 3, 2010

Friday Five

Five things we enjoyed this week.

1. A visit with Grandma.
After a playdate near Grandma's, we went to her house for the afternoon.
Photobucket

Before heading home, Grandma watched Will while I loaded the car. I returned to find my baby swimming. In his clothes.
Photobucket

2. Housewife Wednesday.
This casserole was so damn good. I dare you to make it and not fall in love.
Photobucket
Photobucket


3. The Playroom
This project is coming along just nicely. I'm working on the curtains, and Mike put together the shelf lastnight. With a little 'help' from Will.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Chewie: In charge of directions.

Photobucket

4. Baby's First Haircut.
I don't want to cut his hair. But I do want him to have the ability to see. So it was a VERY tiny trim.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

5. Enough said.
Photobucket

No comments: