Friday, September 17, 2010

He gets it from his Mama

And what would that be? His good looks, of course.

Will looks like me. Not Mike. Case closed.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I have also bestowed upon him the voice of an angel.


Glee Baby from Carrie Harmsen on Vimeo.

Like his Mama, Will believes in making a fashion statement. What statement would that be? I don't care if my polar bear granny panties are sticking up out of my too-small-pants when I lean over to put my baby in his carseat. Or something to that effect.
Photobucket
Lately, a good day means taking a shower BEFORE putting back on yesterday's lounge wear. Granny panties being the least of my concern.

Other things we've done this week.

Ummm.... 'discovering' the toilet paper roll.
Photobucket
'Playing' with the cat.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Who me?

Blowing bubbles.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Pop!

Standing like a big boy. For a few seconds, anyway.
Photobucket

Baking chocolate chip cookies from scratch and devouring them. Because cookies baked from scratch are so insanely good, they should take way more effort to make. As I am likely to now make this a daily routine.
Photobucket
Photobucket
And things that assure me Will is also Mike's child? I decided to share a cookie with him before I, you know, ate them all. He put it right down and, instead, went for his cracker.


We're getting ready for fall around here. As a former teacher, fall was never my favorite time of year (for obvious reasons, no?). Now, I'm relishing in cooler weather and looking forward to pumpkin picking.
I scored Will's costume on ebay for 2 bucks. In looking at it, it's probably a good thing I didn't spend MORE than 2 bucks on it. But, eh, he's only going to wear it for a few hours.
Photobucket

3 comments:

Erin Jones said...

Oh my gosh...Will IS you!! I think the picture of him with the half eaten hunk of food stuck to his forehead is my all time favorite. This was your best post yet...Mike and Tom seem SOOO similar. Love you guys! xoxoxox

Carrie said...

Awww, Erin. I can always rely on you to leave me a comment to make me smile. We love you back! See you soon...?

Katherine said...

Dude- I'm an idiot for not seeing the COMPLETE resemblance before now. You all might as well be TWINS (the cute boy/girl kind). Loved the TP pics too. . .it never lasts long around here- between Patton and Jackson. UGH.