Friday, October 29, 2010

Friday Five

What I'm loving today.

1. Fall.
Yeah, still loving it.
Photobucket
Photobucket

2. Those eyes.
The feature for which Will is most complimented. They have the ability to bore holes into my soul. They own me.
Photobucket
Photobucket

3. Phonecalls with a friend.
I have a cyber-bud. We are friends who have never met. And I'm sorry if you think that's weird, but it's true. Sometimes we talk on the phone and Will is forced to entertain himself.
Yeah...
Photobucket

4. The Little Gym.
Will has gym class every Friday. I love circle time - sitting on the mat singing those silly songs while Will is off doing whatever the hell he wants. It has already been recommended that he repeat the course next Spring.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Skill of the day: A backwards flip.

5. He travels with pumpkins.
At his own insistence.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Katherine said...

LOve the last pic. . .and thanks for letting your kid trash the house while you helped me with my crisis.