Wednesday, October 6, 2010

He plays, he loves, he WALKS.

Will loves to play outside. Really. LOVES. Whenever I let the dog in from the backyard, Will gets very frustrated when I close the door with him on the inside. So when it's not raining, we spend a lot of time out there.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Will loves his pets. Oh. I've mentioned that before? Well, he does.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

When Will began to show more interest in walking with some assistance, I decided to start encouraging him to take steps on his own. This was accompanied by some was-that-a-step-or-is-he-just-falling-forward kind of confusion. But not today. Because today, I KNOW he was walking. And while he was pretty sick of the whole thing by the time I got the camera out (especially in Part II - yikes!), I definitely captured a tiny bit of magic.

Walking Part I from Carrie Harmsen on Vimeo.



Walking Part II from Carrie Harmsen on Vimeo.

4 comments:

Katherine said...

Loved Part II video. LOVED.

Katherine said...

I also love the look on Chewie's face in the last picture.

Rebecca said...

Yay will! Good luck with that Carebear :)

Erin Jones said...

Yay!! Life as you know it is over! It AMAZES me that Will has done pretty much everything along the same timeline as a baby who was NOT born two months early. What a genius!!!