Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Little fish

Watch out, Mike. I'm having a serious love affair with Fall.
Photobucket
Pumpkins and corn stalks and acorns, OH MY!

Yesterday Will grabbed my hand, walked me to the baby gate - and proceeded to have a complete meltdown. Dude seriously despises being cooped up in one room of our house. Taking the hint, I quickly got him ready for an outing to the indoor swimming pool.
Photobucket
Photobucket

It's the same pool we frequent during the summer, but it's now enclosed with a cover.
And can I just say?-- the fact that I get to take my little monkey swimming in the middle of a Tuesday afternoon makes me feel like the luckiest girl alive.
I. Love. This.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Going in....
Photobucket

And coming out.
Photobucket
We had tons of fun. Will splashed and kicked. He crawled in the shallow parts, and rode a noodle horseback style when the water was deep. I plan to take Will often.

It's Housewife Wednesday. So, what's for dinner? How's about a baby burrito?
Photobucket
Delicious.

1 comment:

Erin Jones said...

Are those leg warmers?? Love them!