Saturday, October 9, 2010

This boy of mine

Every now and then I get a glimpse of Will that tells me exactly who he's going to be when he grows up. And from what I can see, I expect him to be a lot like me. He appears rather goofy and silly at times, bossy and stubborn, fiercely independent. He is not at all the laid-back baby I imagined. Without a doubt, he will grow up to be nobody's fool. I am so proud of this boy.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


We are still celebrating fall. We're loving our cooler weather. Our pumpkins. Our mums. Our hay bale. Periodically Mike will say, "There's a hay bale in the front yard." Part silliness, part disbelief. This cracks me up completely.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

At the risk of sending this blog into farm overload.... We went to a farm today! More animals to feed; more fun to be had.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

This llama (alpaca?) so reminded me of Austin Powers, I half expected him to ask if I fancied a shag, followed by a series of "Yeah, Baby"s.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Last Wednesday, Will was all, "Walking? Sure!" and now he's all "Walking? No, thank you." Despite regular encouragement and prodding, he has refused to take a single step.
Photobucket
But since being introduced 2 weeks ago, Dude is all about his buddy, Mr. Peanut Butter.
Photobucket
Yum.

1 comment:

Erin Jones said...

That first picture of him is ADORABLE. Don't you wish you knew what he was thinking?