Thursday, November 4, 2010

The 100th post

It is the 100th post and I'm not going to lie... I've spent way too much time thinking about it. Clever and creative ideas just aren't coming to me. And as it should happen, we've done next to nothing this week, so inspiration is at an all time low. However, pictures were taken, so I figure I'll share and try to keep the commentary somewhat interesting.

Here's what's happening:

Playing.
Will is all about his new toy train that arrived this week from Germany. Thanks, Kat and Jack!
Photobucket


Breaking into the candy pumpkin.
On a couple of occasions, I've mistakenly left it where little arms can reach. Will goes for the lollipops everytime. He has managed to bite the paper off two Tootsie Roll pops. Then I have to take them away and Will cries and I feel awful. The End.
Photobucket


Rainy day walks
Despite our yucky weather, Will was jonesin' for some outside time. My feet were wrestled into wellies (REAL wellies, like, purchased-in-London-REAL-wellies). The Ergo, complete with baby, was strapped on. We grabbed an umbrella and off we went.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


New skills?
Sometimes Will starts doing something exciting which inevitably leads to a blog announcement. Then he's all, 'Really? You sure about that?' And he sets about proving me wrong.

Take last week, for instance. In my 13 month post, I announced that Will had become an excellent sleeper, sleeping for 12 uninterrupted hours a night. Remember that? Then Will was all, 'Sleeping through the night? Oh, no the hell I'm not.' So since that announcement was made, he has proceeded to have play sessions at 2 AM, chat fests at 3:30, and sometimes just a party that lasts from 10:30-4:30.

Then there's walking. He's WALKING!!!! Then he's not. Then he's walking...? This video was taken today. Other than that, I'm saying nothing.


Walking? from Carrie Harmsen on Vimeo.

1 comment:

LeLe said...

I just want to say that I have umbrella and wellie envy (umbrellie? :P).