Monday, November 8, 2010

It's tough to raise a Pats fan

March 9, 2009 was a great day not only because I took the day off work, but also because it was the day I discovered I was pregnant. Mike came home for lunch and I gave him a gift: a teeny, tiny baby t-shirt.
Photobucket
November 8, 2009

But really, it was just for show. I had no intention of birthing a Bills loving baby. I carried this baby for 32 weeks, 3 days. I love this baby with my whole heart and soul. There is no way I want to burden this baby with a losing football team. He deserves far better than that.

He deserves a football team he can look up to. He deserves a team of winners. He deserves a super cute quarterback.
Photobucket

What's a baby to do?
Photobucket

Naturally I'm doing what any loving mother would do. I'm raising Will to be a Patriots fan. There has been plenty of discussion on the matter. To say that Mike is less than thrilled would be a complete understatement. He even threw out a compromise: "Let's raise him to like the Redskins." Uh, yeah. To that I say, Please review my stance on the Bills.

But one thing Mike and I can agree on: He will LOVE the Celtics.
Photobucket

And his feet. But mostly the Celtics.
Photobucket

Some other things we did this weekend:

Snuggled with Daddy.
Photobucket

Wore a super cute monkey hat while out for a 'drive.'
Photobucket

Kissed the rosey cheeks of an adorable baby in fleecy soft monster jammies (which happen to be my favorite pair - and my favorite baby).
Photobucket

No comments: