Thursday, December 23, 2010

A Christmas Errand

Yesterday was like a little bonus day before the holidays. An appetizer, if you will. Mike took the day off so he could attend one of Will's gym classes before the semester ends. After, we drove down the road to Downtown Fredericksburg to pick up our Christmas Day meat.

First, we did something we haven't done in awhile: Ate out. At an actual restaurant.
Photobucket
Photobucket
And the shirt doesn't lie. Nice while we were ordering and naughty while we were waiting for our food. We're talking full on tantrum. Crying. Screaming. Staring. Then the food arrived and he had a french fry and, like magic, our little problem was solved.

There is NOTHING cuter than a quaint Downtown street decorated for Christmas and I was SO excited to take pictures. Are they over-Photoshopped? Perhaps. But tell me you like them anyway and consider it my Christmas present.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Finally: The Meat! A prime rib is such a splurge, but SO worth it once a year.
Photobucket

I fell in love with this storefront. It was so colorful and cheerful, I asked Mike to take our picture in front of it.
Photobucket

This series of pictures so accurately depicts life with Will right now - no time to sit. Must. Move. Constantly.
Photobucket
I still can't believe it was only a month ago we braved a 3 hour flight with this boy.

Love these two. SOOO excited to spend Christmas with them!
Photobucket

Merry Christmas!
Love,
Us

3 comments:

Erin Jones said...

That must be Will's favorite shirt. I think I see it in almost every post. Haha! Love you and miss you. I hope you have a great Christmas! Brendan was mostly interested in the trash. xoxoxox

Carrie said...

Haha! Yeah, whenever I buy him something seasonal, I make him wear it at least once a week :)

Rebecca said...

I like this Fredricksburg. It's the first non-chain store neighborhood I think I have seen down there! You should move there. I heartily approve. It is practically New England-y...

;)