Monday, December 6, 2010

Joy

Cold temperatures have blanketed us in recent days, so we have resorted to blanketing eachother.
Photobucket

I don't mind the cold this time of year. With the Christmas decorations up, home feels so cozy. The cold just seems a perfect fit.

Speaking of Christmas, Will is loving our tree, the window candles, the singing snowmen... He's loving it all. While I'm preparing meals around the corner, I can always hear the distinct jingle that tells me exactly where he is.
Photobucket
Beneath the tree today he left me 6 ornaments and a spatula. Ho ho ho.

Photobucket
Clapping because Christmas lights are the COOLEST!

Photobucket

Because he brings me so much of it, you know.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Something else bringing me joy this week are all the packages I ordered during the after-Thanksgiving sales arriving at my door. Including these shoes.
Photobucket
Darling, no?

This post is a short one as Monday Night Football is calling my name. Why's that? Because the Pats just scored. Again. How's that for some joy?
Photobucket

And a win is always better with some cupcakes made especially for the occasion. J-O-Y!
Photobucket
Let's Go Pats!!

3 comments:

Erin Jones said...

Yay for Will clapping! I knew you'd be watching football tonight. Miss you guys :)

Rebecca said...

You are a dork sometimes...Pat's cupcakes? Did you make it through the whole game? I wanted to stay up for Rex Ryan's post game conference, but I feel asleep. I'm sure it was priceless.

Carrie said...

On Sunday I told Mike, "Tomorrow is going to be a special day." There was even a homemade lasagna for the occasion. And don't hate just because you weren't here to enjoy one with me :)
We turned the TV off when they were interviewing Woodhead. Then I went to sleep with a smile.
Long. Comment.