Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Party animal

Last weekend we went to my mom's for a Christmas party.

Here are the littlest guests. Oddly enough, they were both due on November 18, 2009.
Photobucket
Will is not a shy boy. In fact, I feel like I rarely saw him. He made the rounds the entire night, sometimes using the leg of a stranger to steady himself as he walked amongst the giants.
Photobucket Everytime we looked, he was eating something. He especially loved the cookie plate. And when we told him 'no,' or tried to re-direct him, he gave this face:
Photobucket

I'm trying to soak up every magical second of these last few days before Christmas. I love this time of year. I'm already sad thinking about next week when the tree and the presents will be just a memory.
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: