Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Three things

1. I love getting Will from his room every morning. He wakes up soooo happy. At least, most of the time he wakes up soooo happy. I think he somehow discovered my plan to blog on the subject, and therefore decided to wake up soooo grumpy this morning. He likes proving me wrong. Good thing this picture was taken yesterday.
Photobucket

2. Last week I mentioned Will's love of the holiday candles. Taking them out of their holders, putting them back in. Taking them out, putting them in. So on and so on. Will has realized that this can be done with just about everything. Over the past few days, I have discovered many of this 'things-can-go-in-other-things' fun scattered throughout the house.

For instance...

A broken hanger and an empty soap box (AKA trash) can go in the bathtub.
Photobucket

A big red ball can go in the basketball hoop. Right?
Photobucket

A ball can go in the hamper.
Photobucket

A bowling pin can go in a nesting block and I can wield it around like a club.
Photobucket

A pair of headphones can go in a gift box.
Photobucket

And Mommy's personal favorite: A dog toy can go in a pot.
Photobucket

3. Cold and flu season is upon us. You are encouraged to view the PSA below for proper nose blowing etiquette.

I can blow my nose *roar* from Carrie Harmsen on Vimeo.

No comments: