Sunday, January 9, 2011

Gym class and doughnuts and beer

The Harmsens left the house on Saturday. (I KNOW!!)

Will has make-up classes at The Little Gym that have to be completed by next week. For some strange reason, I signed us up for the 8:30 class on Saturday morn. And when you have to actually wake your baby to attend said class, you know you're dumb for going so early.

We were in such a rush to get out the door, we didn't even notice this --
Photobucket
Snow!

You would've thought we were driving in a blizzard. But it only lasted about 20 minutes and resulted in nothing more than a dusting.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Will's semester of gym classes ends this week. We've been going back and forth over whether to sign him up again, but to be honest, it's rather expensive. Since it's tacky to throw around prices, I'll give you a hint: rhymes with knee-mundred-fixty a semester. Crazy, right?
Photobucket
Photobucket

Will is such a rockstar. He's one of, like, two babies who willingly allows the teacher to throw him around.
Photobucket

Will is fascinated with this hole in the carpet and spends time each class playing with it. So I'm thinking I'll save our money, show him the flushing toilets in our house, and really blow his mind.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Can you believe I've never been to a Krispy Kreme? I mean, we have a few scattered around and I've EATEN a Krispy Kreme. But I've never BEEN to one. After class, we (I) wanted a doughnut.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Will has been spoiled by balloons wherever he goes lately. He LOVES them. He actually saw the lady carrying them across the room and began pointing and whining. Lucky for us (and everyone around us), she happily handed one over.

Photobucket
Photobucket

We let him eat a mini doughnut. Yeah, he loved it.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Today Mike brewed a new batch of beer. While I'm happy he has a hobby he loves, I wish he'd find one that doesn't stink up the house.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Because Mike was stirring, Will had to stir too. Naturally. So I gave him a tupperware container with Cheerios and a big spoon. The Cheerios ended up all over the kitchen floor. Naturally.
Photobucket

But check him out --
Photobucket
Always willing to clean up a mess. Good Boy, Will!

We had a nice weekend. Did you?
Photobucket

6 comments:

Erin said...

Brendan is going to daycare tomorrow. This particular daycare happens to be right next to Dunkin Donuts. Coincidence? I think not. We'll be making a stop. Before I drop him off so they can have the sugar rush!

Ashley said...

That's crazy expensive for Little Gym, but I know it's a blast for kids! They say kids will be expensive and you're like, "right, I'm sure... they're so tiny!" and then they arrive and boom! It's worth it though! ;) It's awesome your husband makes beer, too!

Katherine said...

Sorry beer stinks.

The dude at KK looks thrilled to be in your picture ;)

Can Will show Jackson how to clean the floor?

I think you should cut a hole in the middle of your living room carpet. . .no?

I want a doughnut!

Sarah Halstead said...

Looks like a great weekend. I was thinking of signing Carsyn up for a gym, it is about that price too. Not sure we can afford it. ha ha! How fun to go to Krispy Kreme. These are great. I need to get over the fear of taken photos in public. lol.

Watch Calder Grow! said...

Wow. A doughnut sounds awesome right now.

Veronica Lee said...

Hi! Stopping by from MBC. Love your blog.
Have a nice day!