Monday, January 24, 2011

Wild weekend

Saturday nights just keep getting wilder. How did we spend the last one? We went to my mother's for dinner and stayed out past Will's bedtime. 'Cause we're crazy like that.
Photobucket

Grandma had some new toys for Will: a bowling set, a chair, and a slide.
Photobucket

Oh, and some 3d glasses. Not sure why he needs them, but they came with the chair.
Photobucket

And when she asked, Will showed Grandma his tummy. Just his way of saying 'thanks for everything.'
Photobucket

On Sunday Will and Daddy cuddled up to watch some..... football. *tear* It still stings a little.
Photobucket

The other day I showed Will an old video of himself playing in his jumper. After watching, he started smiling and jumping. So, just for fun I dragged it out from the garage. He was pretty excited and spent a good hour in it.
Photobucket

Photobucket
And I got to pretend that he was my little baby again. Win, win.

Will has some cool new tricks.

This one (which I don't even know how to describe):
Photobucket

And this face (which I love):
Photobucket

2 comments:

Erin said...

I laughed out loud at the last one. I love the first picture of Mike. Does he cooperate? When I grab the camera Tom rolls his eyes.

Carrie said...

Well, he kinda does. I made him hold still for pictures until he was like, 'That's enough.' Then he got to choose the one he liked best. Haha.