Saturday, February 12, 2011

Great Wolf Lodge

It's Saturday night. I'm exhausted and a newly delivered box of Thin Mints is calling my name. A short post with a few pictures to share.

I heard through mostly second hand sources that Great Wolf Lodge is a good time. I didn't seriously consider going until I heard a commercial on the radio about their winter special. Mike and I discussed it and decided to go. Two days and a night seemed the perfect length of time.

There are many fun activities for the kiddos (mostly the older crowd), but the real reason everyone goes: the indoor water park.

I can't even tell you how much fun it was to take Will swimming in the dead middle of winter.
Photobucket
I love his Target swimsuit. And his big ol' pot belly.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Yes, I'm pretty sure he's a water baby.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Will points at EVERYTHING saying, "Dat" and "Dis." For all you non-speakers of Toddler, he's saying "That" and "This." Or maybe that was fairly obvious.

Several times a day it snows in the lobby.
Photobucket

Pretty darn exciting when you're a 16 month old. Or a 29 year old. It's the little things, you know?
Photobucket

So he's not the best sleeper in the Pack and Play... but all in all it was a fabulous time. Think we might have to do it again next year.
Photobucket

5 comments:

Erin said...

Did you go to the Yankee Candle place? I totally didn't think to tell you about it but it's really cool, too. Maybe not a good idea if you can't keep Will in a stroller but still a cool place to see. The last time I went was at Christmas and it was gorgeous. I'm so glad you had a good time!!!

Carrie said...

I went to the one in Massachusetts YEARS ago and didn't even realize there was one in Williamsburg until the day we were leaving. The concierge gave me a free air freshner for the car because I inquired about the place :)

Amy said...

The look on his face shows how much fun he had! Adorable!

Ashley said...

Ah, I love the pic of him in the life vest! Super cute! Glad y'all had fun!

The Clip Cafe said...

Wow what a great place. Will looks like he had a ball!