Wednesday, March 2, 2011

I had twins yesterday

Kind of.

We met Claire and her mama last summer at swim class. Once we started talking, we discovered the kids are only a week and a half apart. Since Claire's pretty cute, and her mom is fun to talk to, Will and I decided the best thing to do was become friends.

Yesterday Claire's babysitter was closed, so she came to play for the whole day. Will adores her.
Photobucket
But since they're both busy 17 month olds, it was nearly impossible to get any pictures of the two together.
Photobucket
After their naps, I gave them a snack to share. I sat back with my camera and watched them together. Their interaction was so, so, SO cute. I'll let the pictures do the talking.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket Will cried when Claire left our house. More and more I'm thinking this little guy needs a playmate. Where, oh, where might I find one of those. Hmmmm..... No clue.

Today it was just the two of us again (three if you count Ellie). It's really starting to feel like spring and we took full advantage by going for a walk to the neighborhood tot lot.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Will is so good at going up the steps and down the slide all by himself. He loves the park.
Photobucket
Photobucket

My big boy.
Photobucket

3 comments:

Amy said...

Adorable. I keep saying I need to find Brady one but that would mean I would have to have another baby :) lol.

ps. its nice to see a kid use the sitnspin the right way, my crazy child likes to stand up on it and give his mom a heart attack :)

Erin said...

Is it true that having two at once helps them entertain each other and actually ends up being easier than just having one? Does he like the sit&spin? I want to get Brendan one.

Nadine said...

I just now saw this! They are so cute together! Let me know whenever you and Mike want a night out because I totally owe you some babysitting!