Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter

We celebrated Easter all week long as treats from various family members made their way to our front door.  I think the last of it arrived today.  One thing is clear: a lot of people love this little monkey of ours.  He is a lucky little guy.

A lucky, and very cute, little guy.  If I do say so myself.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Will doesn't get juice very often and he was a HUGE fan of this organic strawberry lemonade.  I predict many trips to Trader Joe's in Grandma's future.

Photobucket

It felt like summer yesterday - one of the benefits of having a late Easter, I suppose.  We went over to Grandma's for some playtime and a ham dinner.
Photobucket
Will is a huge fan of this lady, too.


It was a really great day spent with one very 'happy' little boy.  Incase you missed last week's video, Will is always 'happy.'  I think it was the word of the week because I heard it quite a bit.  But then, getting presents every day would make me happy, too.
Photobucket

We figured this was a good year to begin a tradition of Easter egg hunting.  After his nap, I put a few eggs around the backyard, each filled with a couple jellybeans.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Will quickly realized they were all located around the perimeter of the yard.  He opened each one as soon as he found it.  I learned he's not a fan of jellybeans.  He chewed them a bit and then spit them all out.  Photobucket
Photobucket
Will and his 'Dada.'  I must be really boring because he asks for him all day long.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Discovering his reflection in Daddy's glasses.  Dude seriously loves to look at himself.  I catch him kissing the full length mirror in our closet ALL the time.

We had a great Easter with our little man.  I love him. 
Photobucket

2 comments:

Watch Calder Grow! said...

Great pictures! And I know the feeling...Tessa asks for Daddy all the time. A true Daddy's girl indeed.

BobbysMommy said...

Bobby actually brings me the phone to ask for his Dada. I guess we're just chopped liver. ;)