Saturday, April 2, 2011

Spotted baby

After not being sick for the first 18 months of life (save for a tiny cold), Will is certainly bringing the drama.

After a week on his antibiotic for strep throat, Will developed red spots all over.
Photobucket
A quick trip to the doctor confirmed a still positive strep test AND an allergy to penicillin.  To top things off, Will seems to have a new cold.

He's pretty miserable.  This just about says it all...
Photobucket

Poor guy.  Seriously hoping he starts feeling better soon.

3 comments:

Erin said...

Bless his little heart. What new antibiotic did they give him? Brendan had a reaction to Cefzil last fall...it broke him out all over, too.

Flower Photography said...

Oh little darling! I hope he gets well soon, not nice when they are sick. But I bet you are getting lots of cuddles? :-)

Ashley said...

My son was sick all week too at 7 months. :( It was a cold, but I hated every minute of it! I'm learning sick kids is just heartbreaking! Glad you learned about his allergy so soon! My husband discovered he was allergic to anything 'cilian' when he was 12 and his Mom left him home alone an hour after he was given meds. Story is she came home and he was all swollen up! I'd feel so awful!