Tuesday, May 3, 2011

An afternoon chore

Today, Will and I went to the store to do some flower shopping.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Will decided to color his hat with sidewalk chalk.  Nice, right?

Photobucket
Photobucket

Even though we still have more flowers and mulch to buy, we decided to get started with our planting.  Will was a huge help, walking off with my shovel more than once and stomping on newly planted flowers.

His favorite part, however, was using the hose to water them.
Photobucket
Will squealed with delight when he discovered he could work the hose all by himself.
Photobucket

And after all that watering there were plenty of driveway puddles to splash in.  So fun!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Look who came home just as we finished...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Telling Dad all about his day.

3 comments:

Erin said...

Cutest post yet. I wish I could have heard him squeal when he was spraying that hose! Did he spray you? Love the flip flops.

Rebecca said...

I love him in his hat and that he has appropriately beaten it into submission (the hat that is...well worn is the way to go). I also love his way cool flip flops with the back support! I was just about to ask how he is capable of keeping them on and hten saw that. Wayyyy better than the mandles. That last pic of him telling Mike all about his day is too cute.

Kristen said...

Oh my goodness! I want to pinch his cheeks! I found you from hopping around (think we follow the same people maybe) and am glad I did! You have given me some great photo ideas...while you have some WONDERFUl shots, I think right now, my favorites are of him in the cart with the ball cap! What fun they can be, right?!
Kristen
http://threeinthenest.blogspot.com