Friday, May 27, 2011

At the beach

You know it's a fabulous morning when you spend it at the beach with a certain little man.

There's a beach about 15 minutes from our house and, since it officially feels like summer time, we decided to go.
Photobucket
Photobucket


I spread out the blanket and Will wasn't quite sure what to do.  So, he sat down, demanded muffins, and carefully ran his feet in and out of the warm sand.Photobucket
Photobucket

It wasn't until I walked over to dip my toe and test the temperture (which was very warm!), that he realized it was actually OK to SWIM.  He dropped his muffins and ran over in record speed.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Yeah.  Will likes the beach.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

He was in the water the entire time we were there.  I'm sure we'll make many return trips.

4 comments:

Amy said...

adorable! looks like fun! Oh how I wish we had a beach to go to! I can't wait to take Brady swimming this summer though! Big change from last year!

BobbysMommy said...

I'd love to find a beach around here! Where'd you find one at?

Watch Calder Grow! said...

I want to come!!!

Rebecca said...

Wills eye looks good! And his hair has definetly grown in nicely after the haircut event. Have fun in Disney!