Monday, May 16, 2011

A new car!

Do you remember those awful wood-paneled minivans from the 80's?  Yes?  Well, we are now the proud owners of one.

Kind of.
Photobucket

Photobucket

In between rain storms last Saturday, I took Will for a walk around the block and noticed a dirty, old-looking plastic car on the corner.  It looked like it was placed out for the trash, but we didn't pay much attention to it.

Today was a different story.  We were walking by and Will flipped his lid.  He needed that car.  Wanted that car.  Wouldn't stop screaming until we went back for that car.  Photobucket
I'm sure hoping it was trash because this morning, we claimed it as our own.  Photobucket
Will has decided it is the best toy EVER and was quite mad when I brought him in for lunch.  Like, screaming, kicking, head-butting mad.

Photobucket

Photobucket

It's in the backyard - just incase we stole it.Photobucket
Hi, my name is Will.  I have Fig Newton on my face and I think wood-paneled vans are the coolest!

2 comments:

Watch Calder Grow! said...

sweet ride, will!

Erin said...

Has anyone come by to claim their van yet? I hope not. Looks like it was made for Will.