Wednesday, July 6, 2011

William Avery Photography

Taking a break from summer activities...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

...Will showed off his mad photography skillz.  My mom let him play with her old point and shoot and he's hooked.  He holds up the camera and says, "Cheeeeeeeeeeeeese."
Photobucket
And seeing as there's no view finder, I'm guessing he's looking at..... nothing?

These pictures don't lie.  Dude is totally awesome.  Gifted and talented program, here we come!
Photobucket
Let the moving begin.  Be back next week!

3 comments:

Amy said...

ha, too cute! I love the Popsicle picures! Brady is obsessed with them!

The Tiny Team said...

Oh my gosh, that joyful little face behind the camara is too awesome! I love it! What a sweet boy you have!

xo,
Amy

Nadine said...

Those popsicle pictures are so cute! We cannot wait to see your new house!