Thursday, September 1, 2011

Gone to the birds

The weather has been so amazing here and we've been spending a lot of time outside.  Will wouldn't have it any other way.
Photobucket
Photobucket

I decided to take Will to a nearby pond to feed some ducks.  He was a little nervous about it at first, but once he realized that ducks are not so scary, he loved it.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Bread.  It's not just for 'quack quacks.'
Photobucket
Photobucket

Having a little talk with his new friends.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

When my friend had a baby almost 2 months ago, I had some hats made for her two little boys.  I couldn't resist getting one for Will.  He likes wearing it around the house and this was my first time getting some pictures of him in it.  You know, everything around here is a photo opp.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

The whole sitting thing didn't last very long.
Photobucket
Left: peeking out just to make sure I'm still watching; Right: stopped mid-mow to flash me (and the camera) a smile - without being asked
Photobucket
Then it was time to run around the yard with Ellie.
Photobucket

No comments: