Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Another pumpkin patch post

We went to another pumpkin patch the other day.  There's not much to say, but we met Nadine and Claire and had a pretty good time.

Will chased a chicken.
Photobucket

And he loved playing in this big box of corn!  Last year he wouldn't stop trying to eat it.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Anytime Will can pretend he's driving a ride-on mower, tractor, car, or any other large vehicle, he's a pretty happy fellow.
Photobucket

Will was totally terrified to go into this moon bounce without me, but he reallllllllly wanted to jump.  He finally gave it a try and loved it.  I was so proud.  Some kid that was there on his preschool field trip kept telling me Will was too little (because the moon bounce was at capacity and he didn't feel like waiting his turn).  I ignored him for a time, and finally told him to go pick out a pumpkin or something.  Confession: I don't always like other people's kids.
Photobucket

Will showed Claire his pumpkin and Claire showed Will her pink blob (supposed to be a heart).
Photobucket

Yeah, it was a fun time.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

Watch Calder Grow! said...

Ha! I had to laugh at your confession. I totally feel the same way.