Thursday, October 13, 2011

The Master at work

Besides a train table, Will's adoring parents gifted him with an easel and art supplies for his birthday.  The easel is set up in the kitchen with chalk and an eraser so Will can be artistic whenever the mood should strike.  Mike has asked me if this is, in fact, a good idea.  But since I've only discovered a beautiful chalk drawing on the wall once, I think we're good.

A couple days ago, Will and I moved the easel onto the deck and broke out the paints.  I really want to provide these opportunities for him, but seeing as it's 15-20 minutes of set up and clean up, and only 2-5 minutes of actual painting before Will is 'all done,'  I don't do it very often.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Will's beautiful piece of art is hanging in the house.  Whenever I ask him, "Who made this gorgeous painting?" he very proudly responds, "Will did it."

1 comment:

Erin said...

Please video tape "Will did it."