Sunday, October 23, 2011

Yooooooooooooo Gabba Gabba

Subtitle: The night Will's little mind was blown...
Photobucket

Last Thursday afternoon I discovered that Yo Gabba Gabba Live was going to be in Richmond over the weekend.  I took a few hours to think it over and realized we had to go.  HAD to go.

I told Mike on Friday evening that I had a special surprise planned for the following evening.  He was excited.  But not as excited as Will when we arrived at our special outing...
Photobucket

Ok, momentary tantrum aside, he really was excited.

And popcorn makes everything better.
Photobucket

Will, of course, had no idea where we were or what was about to happen.  When all his favorite friends came on stage, he was fixated.
Photobucket

He didn't want to dance.  He didn't want to sit in 'Will's chair.'  He stayed on my lap (or on my hip when it was time to stand) and just watched everything.
Photobucket
It's Biz Markie!

I think Mike and I loved the show as much as Will.  It was so fun and I was so glad we went.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Who has two thumbs and loves Gabba?

This guy--
Photobucket
He insisted on wearing his Muno shirt again today.

Post edited to add this lovely family picture taken at the event that I was forced to 'like' Kia Sorento on Facebook in order to retrieve.  Lovely.
Photobucket

No comments: