Friday, December 9, 2011

Lunch with Santa

Santa hat? Check!
Photobucket

Sunglasses for a sunny car ride?  Check!
Photobucket

We were off for a very special outing: lunch with Santa!  I signed Will up for this over a month ago and I had no idea what to expect.  It was actually a very cute little program.

First we did some crafts and games and songs...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I cracked up over his name tag.  So I guess he's registered in the county as William A. "Will"...

Then the magic arrived...
Photobucket
For just a parks and rec program, I thought Santa looked pretty perfect!

I've been talking. And talking.  And talking with Will about Santa for weeks now.  Will, you're going to sit on Santa's lap.  Do you want to sit on Santa's lap?  You don't?  But remember when Caillou sat on Santa's lap?  Yeah, you have to sit on Santa's lap so you can tell him what toys you want.  Are you going to ask Santa for Cars toys? 

After lunch, the big moment arrived and I honestly had no idea what to expect.

To my surprise...
Photobucket

No smiles, but more importantly, no tears!

Photobucket
The Paper Mama

There is nothing better than experiencing the holidays with this little monkey.

1 comment:

Nadine said...

I'm so glad you had a great time! Santa was at the library also, but I was totally unprepared and didn't have my camera!