Friday, January 20, 2012

It seemed like a good idea

I was all kinds of excited to try out this new frozen yogurt place, so I decided that Will and I MUST go after his nap.  He was verrrrrrrry crabby when I woke him, so, really, I should've known better. 

Our outing started well enough.  Will picked red velvet (because of the picture of the cake above it) and carefully selected marshmallows, rainbow sprinkles, and Nerds as his toppings.
Photobucket

He took a couple of small bites and seemed to like it.
Photobucket
Photobucket
I couldn't find his bib, but still had this paint smock tucked in a deep, dark corner of my bag from art class.

Photobucket

And then it happened...
Photobucket

For reasons completely unknown, Will had a total meltdown.  I mean, how can you be sad with a cup of total deliciousness in front of you???
Photobucket

"Too cold."
"I want pink."
"I want to go home." 
"I want drink."
"I want to paint."

Photobucket


But on the plus side (and, oh, there is one!), admidst the chaos, I happened to catch a glimpse of my cup...
Photobucket

In summary, I should eat frozen yogurt all the time.  Without Will, of course.

1 comment:

Amy said...

yeah, he totally is missing out ;) Poor will!