Monday, January 23, 2012

The weekend

We had some wintry weather on Saturday.
Photobucket

Sadly, there was nothing fun to play outside in.  Just freezing rain and ice.  It made for a very cozy day inside.
Photobucket

Some toddler talk caught on video.  I think I hear this phrase 50 times a day.


For Christmas I surprised Mike with some tickets to see the Celtics play the Wizards.  On Sunday we dropped Will off at Grandma's and had an afternoon all to ourselves.  It was awesome.
Photobucket

But, as fun as the day was, I felt a little sad thinking about the last time we saw the Celtics...
Photobucket
February 2010.  I miss my chunky monkey.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
The weather is still ick.  We're trying not to lose our minds, but there has been a lot of whining for playing outside.  And, of course, whining for Caillou.  It's almost spring, right?

1 comment:

Katherine said...

I'm ready for spring too. Seriously. But we've had some almost 50 degree days and one that must have been closer to 60. We still haven't seen any real snow. So I'll take two big snows, then spring, ok? I had to do a double take to figure out whos baby was in the bouncy.