Sunday, January 8, 2012

What Will's loving...

Coloring!

He does it often; he does it well.  It's especially fun when we use markers.
Photobucket

Except the other night, when I left him for two minutes to put dinner in the oven, and returned to this --
Photobucket
Yes, that would be the wall.  Will said it was 'cute.'  I beg to differ.

Cars stickers!  And lots of them.
Photobucket
He also loves the Patriots. 

Hikes with Dad!

Yesterday was gorgeous so off to the park Mike and Will went.  I wish I could say I was doing something fun (like getting a pedicure perhaps?), but sadly I was scrubbing toilets and tubs, dusting, vacumming...  The list never ends.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Water play!

I thought Mike and I would need some uninterrupted time in Will's room to work on a headboard project (which appears to have no end in sight), so I filled the bathroom sink up with water, bubbles, and a yellow color tab.  Instant fun.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

That's about it.  It's been a slow week.

1 comment:

MamaBrooke said...

You have a great blog!

I have a blog as well, but I’m only able to update it when big events occur so I can remember them later in my daughter’s life. ☺

I am a freelance writer and I was wondering if you’d be interested in a writing opportunity I have for moms.

Email me for details: djforjesus@hotmail.com