Friday, February 17, 2012

Disney on Ice

The thought of driving in DC terrifies me, but the only thing that scares me more is having to do the Metro.  For my sweet boy, I'd do just about anything, so yesterday it was into the city we went.  I rocked it.

I really want these last few weeks with Will as my one and only to be special.  He's my buddy and I'm so worried about how things are soon going to change for him.

When I first heard that Disney on Ice was coming to town, I talked with Mike about it.  He wasn't interested in coming along, so I bought some tickets for Will and me to see a weekday morning show.

Photobucket

Will sits 5 rows from the ice 'cause he's a baller.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Yep. Got a new sword.
Photobucket
Will was totally loving the first half, at one point trying to sing along with a song he doesn't even know the words to.  By the second half he was slightly antsy, but luckily the special effects kept him entertained.  Maybe it was 15 minutes too long for him...?  Either way, it was so great to be there with him.
Photobucket

Surprise!  Since Grandma works in the city, she met us for lunch after the show.  Will loved seeing her.  All in all, a pretty nice Thursday.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Erin said...

I'm so jealous! Although I doubt Brendan would have sat through it, I would have loved it. Glad you guys had a great time!