Friday, February 24, 2012

Friday Five

Five things we did this week.

1. Art.  Will had so much fun painting on paper, that he decided to decorate his high chair too.
Photobucket

2. Played in some snow.  It's hard to believe since we're ending the week with 70 degrees and a tornado watch until 8 PM tonight, but we woke up Monday to a dusting of snow.  Just enough for Daddy and Will to thoroughly enjoy together.
Photobucket
That's their box sled.

3. Baseball.  I absolutely believe we're raising a little athlete.  He LOVES sports.
Photobucket
Photobucket
He hit the tee instead of the ball. 

Chin up, Bud.  You'll get it next time.  Practice makes perfect.
Photobucket

4. Enjoyed a popsicle with a good friend.  Nadine and I swapped babysitting duty this week.  Will went to their house on Tuesday so I could suffer through the one hour glucose test, and Claire came to our house on Wednesday.  When I changed her diaper, Will wanted to know where her penis was.  "Oh, there it is!" he exclaimed.  Uh.... Ok, Will.
Photobucket

And, no, I didn't make them sit together for the sake of a cute picture.  Will wouldn't leave her alone.  See -
Photobucket

5. Playtime at the park.  The park is about a mile from our house, so by the time we walk there, play, and return home, I'm ready to collapse on the couch.  Will loves going to the park and we always have a good time.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Exciting stuff, right?

Happy Weekend!  Will's getting a haircut :)
Photobucket

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

You have more snow than we do :) (Which is nothing at this point). Grandma told me to be on the lookout for haircut pics. BTW, I am contemplating a trip to help/visit the week of my bday. No concrete plans yet but thought it would be nice to give myself a week vacation for my 30th!