Friday, February 10, 2012

Gym class

Will and I spent the better part of this week in bed.  Sick.  Will watched 'boobies' (that would be MOVIES) while I dozed off and on (cause I've been soooooooooooo tired on top of not feeling well - fun times).  It was cozy, albeit slightly boring.

Yesterday we made a triumphant come back and went to gym class.  We go twice a week and Will loves it.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Whenever Mike asks Will what he did in gym class that day, he responds, "I play toys...  Parachute."  And basically that's all there is to it.  The majority of their time is spent free-playing.  Then the teacher breaks out the big parachute and does a structured activity with songs and a felt board.  Sometimes Will participates in the activity and sometimes he doesn't.  It's whatever.
Photobucket
But, really, I think Will's favorite part is the hand stamp at the end.  Will always asks for one on his tummy (sometimes he wants stamps on his feet, too) and his teacher is very accomodating of these odd requests.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Personally, my favorite part of gym class was running into my old high school boyfriend's sister.  Oh, really, your brother is now a doctor living in Hawaii?  That's cool.  I guess.

And having some place to go twice a week with my active toddler is nice, too.

Photobucket
Photobucket
That's Will's little girlfriend, Claire, in the background.  I couldn't get a decent picture of the two together.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

As for last weekend's tough loss....  we're hanging in there.  One day at a time, you know?  There's always next year.

No comments: