Friday, March 16, 2012

Summer, is that you?

We've had amazing weather all week.  I think Will has spent just about every waking minute outside.PhotobucketPhotobucket
I'm still trying to talk him into using the pedals.  He'll humor me for a half a second before he says, "No, I use feet."
Photobucket

We've gone to plenty of parks and blown more bubbles than I thought humanly possible.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Seriously.  Will LOVES bubbles. 
Photobucket
Photobucket

I think we more or less lived in our backyard every afternoon.  It was wonderful.
Photobucket
Photobucket
"I don't like it."

Photobucket
But he likes cheese sticks.

We even broke out the fire pit and made smores.  It's totally summertime.
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Is that Oreo ice cream or yogurt? If it is ice cream I am going to start to think he was switched at birth, because NO child of yours should be passing up ice cream.