Friday, April 20, 2012

I wonder how many days like this we have left.

Just my little buddy and me. 

Today we went to the beach. Photobucket Photobucket

Will was beyond thrilled. We took a quick trip to Walmart beforehand to return some Elmo water shoes (because according to Will: "Those not good shoes.").  He enthusiastically shouted, "I go to beach!"  and the fact that the cashier couldn't even muster a smile in response did not deter his excitement.

The beach!
Photobucket Photobucket

It was the perfect day. The sun was warm, but not hot. Except for the occasional fisherman, we were totally alone. Will played and I got to sit in my beach chair (and hoisting myself up out of it was especially fun). Photobucket
"Cover feet, Mommy."

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

After a little over an hour Will said he was ready to go home. And that was that. Photobucket

1 comment:

Katherine said...

I'm glad you are such a good blogger. I know I'll get to see tons of new baby pictures. . .soon :)