Monday, July 2, 2012

A backyard pool and other stuff

Who needs a large public pool when you can have your very own in the backyard?? IMG_2207

I bought this thing assuming it would provide Will endless hours of fun during a summer that would mostly be spent at home. IMG_2216

However, he practically refuses to get in unless I get in with him. Which would be a whole lot easier if Baby Amelia would nap.  turtlefloat She just wants to be part of the fun. IMG_2199 IMG_2192


A couple days ago I took Will to the grand opening of a Toys R Us.  He was all excited to see Spiderman, but apparently I forgot how to read and got the days mixed up.  Will continues to point at Spiderman's picture in the flyer and say, "I no see him."  And I'm all, "Dude, I screwed up.  I get it."
  toysrus

 Will: Muno and Brobee are scary.  Truer words have never been spoken.IMG_2243

Mike recently pointed out that we don't have many pictures of Amelia sleeping. Well, there's a reason for that. But I made it my mission over the weekend to try and take some. IMG_2266

1. Hears the camera. IMG_2264

2. Starts to stir. IMG_2263

3. Takes a peek, and wants to punch me in the face for waking her up (and then I want to punch myself in the face for waking her up).
  IMG_2262morningfeet

No comments: