I truly love this age. I love the way she kicks her little legs and makes jerky movements with her arms. I love all the sweet smiles and coos. I love how content she is to just sit and observe.
Checking out her friend, the ceiling fan.
At two months old, Amelia:
- sleeps through the night (and, yes, she's still in our room)
- mostly catnaps, but usually takes one decent nap in the afternoons
- will turn her head to track our movements
- holds her head up like a boss
- likes to be held by her daddy
- hates tummy time
- has made it clear in no uncertain terms that she's not interested in a bottle
- is moving on into size 2 diapers and 3-6 month clothing
While I often feel like life is a constant juggling act between the two kids, and at times things can seem so very hard, I'm doing the best I can to soak in her adorable babyness. After all, she's the last one I'm ever going to have.
At Amelia's two month appointment, she weighed in at 12 pounds, 13 ounces (97th %tile!). Her rolls are still delicious.
We continue to administer Prevacid for her reflux. Sometimes, instead of swallowing it, she likes to spit it out, and we're all reminded a few hours later that she REALLY needs it.
Will was just a little excited to watch Amelia get her shots. Just a little.
Her list of 'likes' is growing. She's suddenly become a good little car rider and seems to have greater toleration for evening walks in the stroller.
Giving Amelia a bath is a lot of fun lately. She really enjoys the warm water and loves to kick.