Thursday, August 9, 2012

Girl talk

Not even three months old and, already, Amelia and I have the most amazing conversations. She has lots to say. IMG_3711
IMG_3708

During one of our most recent talks, I discovered Amelia is a Patriots fan.  This is an amazing coincidence as I happen to be one as well.  Good thing her big brother has a onesie to pass on.
IMG_3752
Adding a bow makes it a girl onesie.

In honor of preseason beginning today, I talked them both into taking some pictures together.  Will was less than thrilled at the suggestion, but once bribed with popcorn, he relented (provided he didn't have to put his arm around her).
IMG_3728

Aren't they just the cutest little Pats fans you ever did see?
IMG_3730

1 comment:

Christen Sanderson said...

Oh my...the video is too much! She is so adorable! Both your babies are just too cute for words!