Thursday, August 30, 2012

Moments

Moments. Our days are full of them.

 There's the Holy s#$%, she's in the swing already! moment.  IMG_4249

Two evenings ago, I spontaneously decided we should have a dinner picnic at the park. We ate and watched Will ride his bike, then we tried Amelia out in the swing. She was all smiles for Daddy until I came around with the camera. IMG_4286
There's also the My husband looks like a cast member of Teen Mom moment.  Seriously, it's no wonder he was carded when we went to see Superbad. 

 Little does she know I managed to catch a glimpse of crinkle eye. IMG_4292

Stinker.
IMG_4293

There's the Why did I spend 15 minutes lugging the easel outside and setting up the paints, for him to be 'all done' after just two minutes? moment.IMG_4272
Tongue!

Then, because I didn't learn my lesson, I spent 15 minutes cleaning out and setting up the water table. Only for Will to be 'all done' after two minutes. IMG_4278
Which was still plenty of time for him to completely soak himself. 

There's the Wait - is she about to roll over??!? moment.
IMG_4295 IMG_4306
She's so close!

There's the He threw the worst temper tantrum ever this morning so I feel extra mushy when I see him snuggling with his kitty and blanky moment.    IMG_4314

Until Will made it quite clear that there would be no more pictures. IMG_4317
For those who are curious, he got all tantrum-y when I tried to take him to the park. The. Park. 

There's the OHMYGOODNESS they're going to be 3!!!! moment.
IMG_4347
Will at the park this morning. He told me, "I no cry today. I very happy." Sigh.

Last, but not least, we have the Amelia may be crying, and the lighting may not be great, but I'm going to get any picture I can of the two of them together moment.IMG_4324

And Amelia must've known how important it was to me, so she stopped crying for just a second.

No comments: