Wednesday, October 17, 2012

At the pumpkin patch. Again.

Today we went to the smallish pumpkin patch that's just around the corner from home.  It's usually a smaller event.  Something we once did as just the two of us until we expanded to include friends (and now we expand once more for baby A).

Before unloading Will and the junk that accompanies us on all outings, I fed Amelia in the front seat.  Will, still strapped in his car seat, repeated, "Mommy, I really want to get out of the car." like, a million times.  Dude was excited.
IMG_5650IMG_5688 IMG_5690

By far, the coolest thing to happen today was getting Will's face painted like a spooky pumpkin. IMG_5638 IMG_5644

Scary!
IMG_5661

The only picture I took of Baby A. Oops! IMG_5642 IMG_5655

It feels like a lifetime since we last saw our buddies. They had so much fun together. IMG_5677 IMG_5675-2
"Here, Claire, you can have my fruit snacks."  Aw.

IMG_5671

There was a box set up requesting name suggestions for the two new baby pigs.  I had them each tell me a name to write.  Claire chose 'Piglet' and Will chose 'Blah Blah.'  Nice names, no?

So. Much. Fun.
IMG_5668-2

No comments: