Five things we did this week.
1. Enjoyed ice cream cones on a hot day.
2. Kept Amelia cool. Will is more than willing to help with this.
Poor 'Melia. She's still hot.
3. Enjoyed an outdoor movie! One of my favorite summer activities.
We took the kids to see Finding Nemo. The movie didn't start until 9 so we left about 30 minutes in. Amelia applauded after the first scene (that would be when Nemo's mother was attacked and killed) while Will whispered, "Is Nemo's mommy dead?" Sadly, Bailey stayed home.
4. Spent a beautiful evening at the neighborhood spray ground.
5. Watched a frog hop in the driveway. And, yes, Bailey supervised that, too.